With the levels of scrutiny and oversight the financial services sector undergoes today, any missteps for any financial institution could come at a high cost from their reputation and profits. Familiarity and proper implementation of international Anti Money Laundry and Counter Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) regulations have become not only an operational necessity but also a sought-after competitive advantage.
Consilium Advisory is your reliable partner and compliance consultants to help your organization make sense of compliance regulation and the path to implementing and maintaining them. We address all financial organizations in the spectrum of financial services with these services including banks, brokerage companies, insurance companies, corporate finance firms, brokerage dealers, private equity firms, hedge funds, and wealth management firms.
We offer regulatory compliance consulting as well as training professional certification services. Consilium Advisory’s skilled team delivers a practical approach to compliance gap analysis, readiness and implementation. Our experienced consultants will assist your organization in set-up, initial registration, leading to ongoing compliance services to swiftly manage your regulatory compliance requirements.
Our start-up services include:
- - Compliance advisory assistance on starting-up;
- - Business modeling.
Our ongoing compliance support and advisory services include:
- - Compliance assessments
- - Periodical and ongoing assessment of compliance measures, frontend/backend systems and controls;
- - Simulated regulatory audits, pre-enforcement and supervisory assessments;
- - Cybersecurity policies, procedures and assessments;
- - Financial and regulatory filings/reporting;
- - Advice on preparing for regulatory changes; and
- - AML/CTF regulatory and compliance staff training and certification.