International Trade Missions
Consilium Advisory works across several practices and verticals giving us the advantage of firsthand expertise to plan a specialized event. As we operate through multiple corporate hubs and affiliate offices across the world, our teams combine the local in-country experience as well as industry experience in financial services, international trade, education, healthcare, franchising, among several other to organize world-class conferences, seminars, workshops, and symposia.
International Trade Missions & Reverse Missions
Trade missions provide concerned trade development authorities and business organizations alike with the opportunity to explore new markets and business opportunities at the level of business consortiums all the way to industry or country delegations. We collaborate with stakeholders across two or multiple countries to organize mission efforts by ensuring the proper mapping of interests and expectations.
In their entirety, our efforts aim primarily to:
- - Connect business organizations with like-minded enterprises with whom they are possibly able to do business.
- - Facilitate the face-to-face contact and networking sessions that help establish familiarity and trust-building vicinity.
- - Provide accessible research and market intelligence on target country and counterpart organizations and business leaders. Post visit assessment and followup are also comprised in our research and assessment reports.
- - Identify investment opportunities and the many advantages of doing business in new markets that might offer lower operating costs, quality workforce, positive economic environment, and venture capital opportunities.
- - Seize business match-making opportunities – with introductions and one-on-one business meetings with potential customers, sourcing companies, and joint venture partners, highlighting the quality and diversification of products available for export and import.