Corporate Retreat & Meeting Planning
Business executives are often misled into thinking that planning a meeting is easy, let alone one at a corporate level envisioned to produce directional outcomes. They realize that it’s a tricky job once organizing significantly exceeds their budget and the meeting fails due to a badly constructed agenda. Consilium Advisory is the experienced partner you need when preparing an important meeting.
We are not an event management company but rather corporate planners who stay focused on the corporate objectives of a given organization and work our way from there to produce a corporate productive meeting. Our team will work closely with your concerned executives to carefully construct the agenda of the meeting and plan the event in accordance with your budget.
Corporate Retreats are instrumental to:
- - participate in the executive planning routine across an organization’s top echelons
- - Work toward building highly-effective management and executives teams
- - Reinforce organizations’ culture of innovation and collaboration to forge future directions
- - Strengthen the practice of shared accountability and ownership among executives especially when facing existential challenges
There are times when issues cannot be handled within a single meeting that lasts a couple of hours. This is why companies organize corporate retreats. Retreats are an excellent way to go when you need to work on team building, improve lines of communication, make a strategic plan or launch an important new project. Consilium Advisory’s expert staff can organize a corporate retreat custom-tailored on your business’ needs and the goals you expect from it.
Our deliverables adhere to a strict methodology toward the fulfilment of these stages:
- 1. Determining the purpose of a retreat
- 2. selecting retreat facilitators
- 3. Developing primary and secondary agendas
- 4. Building the attendants list
- 5. Setting and communicating retreat expectations
- 6. Selecting appropriate venues
- 7. Implementing the D Day
- 8. Ensuring a proper post-event review and outcome analysis